Schedule your appointment now
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Options
We offer a wide range of cosmetic services to improve any smile! Even small improvements can give your smile a more polished look!
Teeth darken as we age, and lifestyle habits that include tobacco or wine can stain your smile even faster. We offer both in-office and take-home teeth whitening to improve the appearance of your smile by several shades. We also offer teeth whitening to all of our Invisalign patients at no additional charge.
Small chips or gaps in your smile may make you feel self-conscious. Bonding is one of the least invasive ways to repair your smile. We use tooth-colored composite, the same material we use to create fillings, to add to your existing tooth structure and fill chips or gaps.
All dentistry can be beautiful. Just because you require a restoration does not mean it needs to leave a mark on your smile. Highly esthetic tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges, and veneers can improve your smile while protecting it!
We offer prep and no-prep veneers depending on your specific case. Veneers can provide you with a dramatic new look by covering your teeth with beautiful, uniform, natural-looking porcelain laminates. To learn more about veneers and the possibilities they offer, visit our Porcelain Veneers page. Click here to visit our porcelain veneer page!
If you have a smile that makes you feel self-conscious, you might be ready for a completely new look. A full smile makeover can take advantage of many of the cosmetic treatment services we offer to improve the appearance as well as the function of your teeth. If your teeth have significant wear from teeth grinding or trauma, full mouth restorations can provide a healthier, more comfortable bite! Check out our DSD technology for your full-smile makeover.
A gummy smile, known in medical terms as excessive gingival display, is when you smile and too much gum tissue shows above the top teeth.
- Teeth that appear short and remain partially covered by gum tissue
- Teeth that are small in comparison to the gums, mainly due to genetics
- An upper lip that is too short to cover the gums
- An upper lip that is normal in length when the face is resting, but lifts too high when smiling, hence exposing a lot of gum tissue
- Gingival hypertrophy (enlarged gum tissue)
- Maxillary excess (an overgrowth of the upper jaw that makes gums bulge out)
- Gingivectomy, consisting in removing the excess gum tissue and reshaping the remaining to expose more of the teeth.
- Crown-lengthening surgery, a surgery to lengthen the crown of the teeth when these haven’t fully erupted. It consists in the removal of gum tissue and/or bone to expose more of the tooth, allowing the gums to withdraw into its correct position
With our expert care, comes beautiful results
We consider all dentistry done in our office to be cosmetic since we expect our work to improve health and function and provide an esthetic result.
In addition, we also perform treatment on worn, discolored, misshapen teeth to bring back beauty, vitality, and confidence. Both Drs. Molero and Soto have training and experience that delivers gorgeous results our patients love. Many of them say they wish they had done it sooner!
Ready to get started. Let's work together!